- 120 INR
Threaded Rods are mainly used to fasten wood and metal together. It acts as a pin which is used to connect two materials together. Apart from this, it is also used to stabilize structures by inserting them into concrete and wood during repair. These rods are designed in adherence to standards by using latest technologies to give uniform threading for easy and quick fastening in work. Our offered Threaded Rods are known for their unique features like dimensional accuracy, resistance to abrasion and easy fitting.
Dimension range :
- 5/16" (M6) up to 4" (M100) for all grades.
- 304 (B8) , 316(B8M) , 316 L , 316Ti , 317 L , 310 , 321H (B8T) , 347H (B8C) , SS 410 (B6) , 904 L (UB6) , A453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- UNS S31803 1UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 ( F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254 ).
- Monel 400 , Monel K 500 , Incoloy 600 , Incoloy 625 ,Incoloy 800H, Incoloy825 , Incoloy 718, Inconel X- 750 , Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, HastelloyC4.
- Titanium Gr 2 , Titanium Gr 5 , Aluminium Bronze ( AB 2) , Phosphorous Bronze (PB).
- Mill Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1
- 1000 Per Month
- 15 Days
757/C, G.I.D.C., Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, India