- 120 INR
Steel Cap Fitting is mainly used for protecting the end of pipe and other fittings. It is available in different designed and can be customized according to the shape of pipe line. Apart from this, it used in hydraulics and plumbing industries to close the end of pipes. Our offered fitting can be easily opened and closed by just a mere push and can also be availed in threaded configuration on demands. Our offered Steel Cap Fitting is checked by our quality controller on different quality parameters ensuring their flawlessness.
1/2 Inch to 24 Inch
- Type: Socket weld (s/w) & screwed (scrd) – npt, bsp, bspt
- Range: Forged fittings 15 nb to 100 nb in 2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs available with nace mr 01-75.
- Form: Elbow, tee, union, coupling, cap, nipple, bush, plug, hydraulic fittings
- Features :Dimensional accuracy, Corrosion resistance, Excellent finish, High efficiency, Durable
- Stainless Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade :F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
- Duplex Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade : F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F61
- Aluminium Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM B247, B361.
- Grade : 2024, 6061, 6063, 6101, 7075
- Titanium Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM B381.
- Grade : Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 9, Grade 19, Grade 23
- Carbon Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard : ASTM A 105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2.
- Grade : F42/46/52/56/60/65/70
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Socket WeldFittings :Standard : ASTM A 350 LF2 / A350 LF3
- Alloy Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM A182
- Grade : F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91
- Copper Alloy Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM / ASME SB 61 / 62 / 151 / 152.
- Grade : UNS NO. C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10), C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30) C 71640
- 1000 Per Month
- 15 Days
757/C, G.I.D.C., Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India